Dolphin Fleet Whalewatch, MacMillan Pier, Provincetown
- For 45 seasons Dolphin Fleet Whalewatch has offered the highest quality whale and marine life tours. Daytime and Sunset Tours available. Each trip lasts 3 – 4 hours and is narrated by a naturalist guide. Enjoy whale and marine life adventures! Whale sightings guarantee. Advanced reservations recommended.
Captain John Boats, MacMillan Pier, Provincetown
- Discover the great whales of the North Atlantic during a four-hour Provincetown whale watching adventure that departs only in July and August. Marine mammal sightings include humpback, finback, minke, right, and pilot whales. These majestic creatures can be up to 70 feet long and weigh 65 tons! Your naturalist guide, a professional marine biologist, provides an informative description of the whales you’re likely to see. Advance reservations recommended.
Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises, Barnstable Harbor, Millway Marina
- Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises operates whale watch trips out of Barnstable harbor. The Whale Watcher has three viewing levels with over 650 feet of rail space for viewing, two sun decks, and bench seating throughout. Our professional naturalists provide engaging, entertaining, and educational narrative. They enjoy visiting with passengers to answer questions and share the excitement of the whale watching experience. Trips last 3 ½ to 4 hours. Advanced reservations recommended.
Kayak, Canoe, Paddleboard Rentals & Tours
Great Marsh Kayak Tours
- Launch into Eastham’s Nauset Marsh and paddle through the various tidal channels towards the outer beach and Atlantic Ocean. Encounter various shorebirds, marine creatures and perhaps a resident seal!
Paddle Cape Cod MA
- Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboard Rentals. Will bring your rentals to your favorite pond, bayside beach or property for free in Wellfleet, Eastham and Orleans, with delivery to all other Cape towns for a small fee. We also offer private kayaking or paddleboard lessons. Enjoy a Kayak Tour on Nauset Marsh at Hemingway Landing.
Call or Text: 508-962-1185
4730 State Hwy, Eastham
- Enjoy one of our Guided Kayak Tours within the boundaries of the Cape Cod National Seashore. We also rent paddleboards which launch right from our location on Provincetown Harbor.
Cranberry Bog Tours
Cape Farm Supply & Cranberry Company, North Harwich
Enjoy a guided tour of a working Cape Cod Cranberry Bog and Farm. Learn about the 12-month operation of a cranberry bog – see the equipment, visit with the farm animals, and stop by the farm stand. Spring, Summer & Fall Tours. Reservations are required. Bus tours welcome.508-432-0790
- Martha’s Vineyard, a Massachusetts island, is only 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod by ferry. A longtime New England summer colony, it encompasses harbor towns and lighthouses, sandy beaches, and farmland. It’s accessible only by boat or air. Vineyard Haven, on the eastern end, is a ferry port and the island’s commercial center. Oak Bluffs has Carpenter Gothic cottages and an iconic carousel. Year-round ferry service for passengers and cars leaves from Woods Hole on Cape Cod, Massachusetts on the Steamship Authority ferry. This is the ONLY ferry that will take your car. Beginning in May, passenger ferry service is available from Falmouth, Hyannis and New Bedford in Massachusetts, Quonset Point in Rhode Island, New York City and Northern New Jersey.
- Nantucket is a small island located 30 miles off the coast of Cape Cod that is well known as a summer destination. The wharves and cobblestoned streets of the Town of Nantucket are lined with restaurants, high-end boutiques and steepled churches. The town’s Whaling Museum recounts the island’s role as a 19th-century whaling hub. Traditional ferries carry passengers and cars on a trip that takes a little more than 2 hours. High-speed ferries carry only passengers and bicycles for a trip that can be as short as 1 hour from Hyannis, but also depart from Harwich Port, New Bedford, New Jersey, and New York. Nantucket also has marinas and moorings for private boats.
Museums and Historical Landmarks
- John F. Kennedy Library Hyannis
- Old Schoolhouse Museum Eastham
- Cove Burial Ground Eastham
- Bridge Road Cemetery Eastham
- Eastham Historical Society Eastham
- Heritage Museum and Gardens Sandwich
- Sandwich Glass Museum Sandwich
- Cape Cod Museum of National History Brewster
- Cape Cod Museum of Art Dennis
- Crosby Mansion Brewster
- French Cable Station Museum Museum Orleans
- Jonathan Young Windmill Orleans
- Orleans Historical Society Museum And Meeting House Orleans
- Captain Penniman House Eastham
- Chatham Fish Pier Market Chatham
- Chatham Lighthouse Chatham
- Chatham Marconi Maritime Center Chatham
- Chester Ranlett Tool Museum Eastham
- Pilgrim Monument &Museum Provincetown
- Old Coast Guard Station Eastham
- Swift-Daley House Eastham
- Wellfleet Preservation Hall Wellfleet
- Marconi Wireless Station Site Wellfleet
- Highland Lighthouse Wellfleet
- Highland House Museum Wellfleet
- Jenny Lind Tower North Truro
- Center for Coastal Studies Provincetown
- MacMillian Pier Provincetown
- Old Harbor Lifesaving Station Provincetown
- Provincetown Art Association & Museum Provincetown
Entertainment & Activities
- Orleans Firebirds, Baseball at Eldredge Field
- Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra Eastham
- Tuesday Evenings at Salt Pond
- Programs & Evening Concerts Eastham
- Cape Playhouse Dennis
- Cape Cod Repertory Theatre Co. Brewster
- Cape Cod Melody Tent Hyannis
- Live in Orleans Orleans
- Payomet Performing Arts Center North Truro
- Pops by the Sea Hyannis
- Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill Truro
- Arts Dune Tours Provincetown
- Wellfleet Drive-In, Flea Market, Cinema and Mini Golf Wellfleet