We are proud to offer a healthy and substantial complimentary continental breakfast to our guests each morning. You will awaken to the aroma of Paul’s fresh baked scones, coffee cake or muffins, to be enjoyed with freshly cut fruit or our beautiful yogurt bowls with fruit and granola. Freshly brewed coffee, tea and juice is available, along with hard-boiled eggs, hot or cold cereals, bagels, and toast. We easily accommodate gluten, dairy-free and vegan diets.
Enjoy your breakfast on our lovely out-door patio, or indoors in our dining areas. Guest may also choose to bring a tray back to their room or we can make up a breakfast bag to go.
Breakfast is available between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM with the last seating at 9:45 AM. A staff member will be available to serve coffee at 7:15 AM for guests that like to grab an early cup!
Each afternoon we offer delicious cookies or a special baked treat which are individually wrapped for your safety.
Tea and spring water are available 24/7 in the guest services nook. Coffee is available upon request.
In Your Room
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Sanitized Bed Linens & Towels
- Complimentary Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Hair Dryer
- Make-Up Remover Wipes
- Iron & Iron Board Upon Request
- Daily Housekeeping
In the Common Areas
- Free WIFI
- Fireplace in Living Room
- Guest Refrigerator in the Dining Room
- Bags of Individual Sealed Ice Available in the Freezer
- Wine Glasses
- Champagne Flutes
- Corkscrews and Ice Buckets
- Silverware, dishes, and mugs
- Books and Games from the Library
- Puzzles and Puzzle Board Table
- Chess Set
- Complimentary Parking (1 car per room please)
- Complimentary beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas
- Outdoor Gardens
- Wood Burning Fire Pit and S’mores (if requested)
- Outside Patio Deck (2nd floor) with seating
- Picnic Tables and Benches throughout the grounds
- Bike Rack (Bring your own lock)
A reminder – The Inn at the Oaks is a 100% Smoke Free Facility, and this includes all outdoor spaces. Your cooperation is appreciated.